- Vehicle will be sprayed to soak with heated degreaser/debug chemical before entering the wash
- Vehicle is driven into the wash bay at walking pace through our soaping arches where it will be sprayed with 2 different Australian designed chemicals, to suit Australian standards.
- The vehicle will pass through a series of very fine poly bristled brushes to agitate the chemicals and start the dirt removal process then travel along the wash bay to allow a dwell time for the detergents to react with the dirt and grime.
- Our high pressure cleaners are then used to clean all kinds of dirt and grimy surfaces with water heated up to 70°C. As our main cleaning component, the pressure cleaner can get to difficult spots around the wheels, chassis, and clearing bugs off the front of the vehicle.]
5. The vehicle is then brushed and sponged by our reliable attendants to make sure no dirt is left unturned thus reaching a deluxe standard wash.
6. Once handwashing is completed the diver will be signalled to drive through the rinse arch itted with 112 spray nozzles emitting an amazing 2500 litres of clean recycled water, under pressure, every minute plus 2 specially designed and patented spinner nozzles that together will clean all surfaces of the unit including the body, wheels, exhaust stacks, roof material, chassis rails and glass
- The Vehicle passes through a second rinse arch of 55 spray nozzles applying fully softened fresh water to completely rinse off the washed surfaces.
Brisbane Express Truck Wash at Nudgee is 20 times faster and a fully automatic wash, from a